This has to be the best dog cake we have ever laid eyes upon. Lilly is LoveMyDog’s creative director. It was her birthday today and she got a fantastic surprise present from Carrie-Anne’s Cakes delivered to the studio.
The cake Carrie-Anne created was such a piece of art that we nearly didn’t want to to cut into it, but it tasted just as good as it looked. Admittedly, the cake was for humans rather than dogs, but it’s been brilliantly decorated with items from our canine couture collections.
- Our studio muse Rabbit is sat on top of the cake
- Rabbit is wearing a Swanfield Liberty Print Dog Bandana
- Behind Rabbit is an orange Spencer Corduroy Dog Lead
- To the left of Rabbit is a Wimbolt Cotton Squeaky Dog Toy
- To the right of Rabbit is an Appleby Harris Tweed Dog Blanket
- By Rabbit’s left paw is a Rydon Indigo Dog Jumper
- At the base of the cake is a pink Pixley Harris Tweed pet Carrier
A big thank you goes to Carrie-Anne’s cakes, and a big ‘Happy Birthday’ to Lilly. Many happy returns! Nom nom nom…